Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
● Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, customization,
programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services,
Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, VisualForce.
● Good understanding and hands on in concept: asynchronous apex (Queueable Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, Future Methods, Platform Events)
● A proven understanding of setting up users, profiles and roles, and configuring reports and dashboards in the Salesforce platform.
● Practical knowledge of data migration from CSV, SQL or other systems to the salesforce platform, using tools such as the Apex Data Loader.
● Experience with click development in the Salesforce platform including but not limited to custom fields, page layouts, process builder workflows.
● Experience with installing and configuring AppExchange applications.
● Experience with developing different types of Flows.
● Experience with developing and deploying Communities.
● Candidates for this position should have at least a bachelor's degree and may even hold certifications.
Required Soft Skills:
● Should be a fast learner.
● A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
● Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.