Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
● Strong knowledge and experience with configuration, customization,
programming with Apex, Apex triggers, Apex actions, Web Services,
Lightning Aura/LWC frameworks, VisualForce.
● Proficient in Salesforce best practices, design patterns and design limitations.
● Ability to review and come up with effective designs to complex problems using system design concepts.
● Experience with developing different types of Flows.
● Experience with developing and deploying Communities.
● Good understanding and hands on in concept: asynchronous apex (Queueable Apex, Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex, Future Methods)
● Provide guidance to less experienced developers and administrators in the form of code review, solution design.
● Candidates for this position should have at least a bachelor's degree and may even hold certifications.
Required Soft Skills:
● Should be a fast learner.
● A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
● Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.